Sunday 6 July 2008

The Gym.

Just back from work...it was some boring job! But interesting on the other hand =p Why? There are some reasons =p My shift started at 2pm and ended at 10pm. I was trained from 2pm to 3.30pm...just one and a half hours and I had to stuff everything in my brain! Which explains the headache I had few hours after that! What am I working as?

Position: Receptionist
Venue: The Gym, Plaza Damas, Hartamas

Yeap! The best part, I get to choose what music I want to play in the gym *wide smile* LOL! *Music makes me loose control* Shoot! I forgot to log myself out from the system! Diammit!!! Oh...and I got a top as a uniform...Nike...Original Nike man! No big deal but I'm just too excited about it! Such a generous management =p I don't have to pay for it! LOL! Ok...go mandi!

No comments: