Sunday 20 July 2008

One long post!

Picture updates!!! LOL! Like finally! I'm at Starbucks (again) and I have work at THE Gym later...in between that, working out in the gym =p So here are the pics I promised...
My Friends that I love sooooo much!!!
(Including Grace...LOL!)
Me and my bessie! Hugs!
My other best bud! Love u babe!
The quadruplets! LOL!
Su Yee, Jeff and Wei Hon =D
Dessert Bar, Hartamas:
Because my mum is the greatest person on earth, I bought her dessert =p Scoop of rum and raisin and green tea with azuki beans...it's not cheap! LOL!
Why I like my job at BarterXchange? I get to eat for free =p
TGI Fridays, One Utama:
Nice number...LOL!
Cranberry Fizz
Chicken something...LOL!
Barbecued chicken salad
'Three for all' (UK version: Time Square Big Share)
Local food:
Maggie Goreng
Thai food: Kueh Teow Pattaya
Home-made salad tofu
Thai food: Sticky rice with mango
Nyonya nasi lemak!
Bento!!! OMG so lovely!

Shopping leads to cam-whoring =p
New dress from Nichii Fashion City
My 'hiao' mother =p (the tattoo artist labeled her)
The crazy 4inch heels i wore on my first day of work!

First day of work attire =)

Owh...a little update on the trip to Borneo Ink...I'm getting another one!!! LOL! I paid a non-refundable deposit so no, I won't sit out on this. The shocking thing is, my mum is getting one too! The bizarre thing is, she's getting the SAME one as me...LOL! So yes, I have a lot of homework to do as I want it to be a unique one.

Time for gym and then 8 hours of boredom! LOL! Owh...before I forget; To my dear friends who're going through a rough patch in terms of relationship, stand strong my friend...there's many fishes in the sea! No, it's not easy to forget the one you love and getting to know that the person you love so much no longer loves you is of course devastating...but life's too short to be sad over such people who don't cherish your love! Love is a fragile game...if you chose to play it, you have to be prepared to face the worst feeling of defeat. Cherrios! Hugs!

No comments: