Friday 11 July 2008

New job =)

I know...WOW! LOL! Yes, I've got a new job. This time it's something a little more related to what I am studying. I went for an interview today and I immediately got the job. I'm going to start work next Monday with a company by the name of BarterXchange. It's a trade business company. In fact, when I first heard of their concept I thought it was interesting. They are using the traditional barter system but adapted to suit the modern needs of companies to cut loss.

So basically I will be working there Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm...Loooooong hours but I'm excited to experience it as I've never worked in a business office before. So I might not be able to update my blog as frequent for a month or so. I still plan to work with THE Gym on Sundays (no, I'm not desperate for money but I feel bad for leaving the job now as they are in desperate need of staff). If anyone wants a job in THE Gym, Hartamas, let me know =) They pay good! Seriously!

Today I ate...Tau Fu Fah!!! Also, Tosai!!! LOL! Pictures coming up soon =)

No comments: