Tuesday 22 July 2008

Jou Sei Ngor Loh!!!

On Sunday, I was working at THE Gym. Guess who walked in??? Sarimah Ibrahim!!! OMGla! LOL! I know it's no big deal as she was in HELP Uni before and many of us have seen her there...but for her to walk in to the place I was working as a receptionist...was shocking! LOL! She wore this huge sun glasses so I wasn't very sure but after a hard stare, I'm sure it was her and her name was registered as a member in our system! LOL! She came with her hubby, Andrew Browning. So yea...one thing cool about THE Gym, by working there you get to see a lot of local celebrities and artists. Anyhow, this Sunday is my last day there...so goodbye to the hunky dudes...LOL!

Working at BarterXchange is not easy! I have just been assigned to organize a HUGE event...their FIRST trading event! A person like me...with no experience in event organizing for corporate companies is in charge of this huge thing! I had to create name tags, registration forms, drafting letters (and no, it's not like SPM letters!) and many more things like that from scratch! When I say from scratch, I meant a blank page in Microsoft Words and Excel! So yea...I even brought work home with me today...LOL! Enough of crapping, better get something done for tomorrow! Cheers!

No comments: