Wednesday 2 July 2008

Fats!!!

Went out with Kiah to eat Petaling Street's very famous fish congee on Tuesday and then went to Mid Valley and Gardens to do some shopping. Su Yee joined us too. Catching up on old times. Just found out that everyone had not been contacting each other lately. Everyone was just busy with their own things, either work or studies, and the bonds we had seem to be getting weak. Not good! I guess people change. As much as I don't like it happening, I am willing to accept it =) However, there are still a few who are real pumpkins =)

Talking about pumpkins, my Grandma's helper said:
"Lama tak jumpa, sudah berisi ya..."

My part-time cleaner said:
"Tengok-tengok sudah gemuk sikit..."

And few other people said I have PUT ON WEIGHT! Don't tell me it's okay because I'm tall...it's not! The fact that I have put on weight and my muscles have gone flabbier is not good! LOL! I am currently motivating and disciplining myself to go to the gym everyday and hopefully before I leave for London in September, I can visibly see the results!

Random thoughts: Another tattoo? LOL!

No comments: