Sunday 29 June 2008

My lovely lovely friend =)

Almost one week back home in Malaysia but I am not used to the lifestyle here...yet!
1)Weather is HOT, HOT and HOT!
2)Crime rate increasing madly!
3)Skinny girls everywhere makes me feel fat! Seriously!
4)The retail outlets are selling smaller cutting clothes! (The M is like S!!!)

Had dinner with Nick, my best bud. We sat at Old Town for about 3hours chatting and catching up. Really had fun! We could talk for hours and hours without getting bored...LOL! Great friends are really hard to come by so...I l.o.v.e you Nick! LOL! Why? Partly because he drove all the way to Hartamas to fetch me from my house and he got lost on the way. Not just that, there's a round-about on the way to my house and he forgot which one lead to my house so he tried every route! OMG la...where to find a friend like that?!

Before we left, I went to the ladies and he paid the friggin' bill! He won't even let me pay him back! WTF?! But I eventually slipped the money in his car =p LOL! Thanks for the thought, babe, but we're still students so...go Dutch =p So yea...basically this post is dedicated to him...my beloved friend =p Don't cry when I see you next because of this post...LOL!

Diamonds are forever, so are friends like you =)

No comments: