Wednesday 25 June 2008

Bag crazy!

Here are the pictures!!! LOL!
23rd June 2008: Dinner-Secret Recipe.
Oreo Milkshake!
Gourmet Pie.
Tiramisu cake!
My all time favourite: Walnut Brownie.
Love at first sight!!! Bought my first bag here!
(I know, so me...LOL!)
24th June 2008: Lunch-Madam Kwan's.
Nasi Bojari.
My mum's nasi lemak.
Dinner.
Stir-fried kangkung.
Spiced lala (Kam Heong)
Buttered prawns.
Steamed crab!!!Eating seafood after 10months made me look at lala like that! LOL!
Dessert: Red bean paste and Yau Char Kwai.
OMG..kesedapan!
24th June 2008: Brunch-Ming Room, BSC.
My lovely egg tarts!!! (Friggin' one pound each in UK!!!)
Varieties of Dim Sum =p
Posing with bag #2...bought on 2nd day here!
LOL! Btw, the background is my house balcony =D
Just only my second day here and I bought TWO bags already (One each day)! OMG OMG OMG...Money growing wings =S Greater motivation to work! LOL!

No comments: