Wednesday 11 June 2008

Stock Take #1

I worked almost 15hours today. Yes. First time and last! LOL! We had stock take today and my shift started at 10am. We left the shop at 12.45pm. So that was mad! Luckily we were let off as we girls (five of us) had to walk home it's definitely not nice to walk back alone at this hour! So yea...my legs hurt and my arms hurt. The damn scanner is as heavy as a brick! Imagine scanning the very-high-and-hard-to-reach clothes on the walls with that damn thing! My arms feel toned now =p LOL!

Anyway it was partly fun as we went out to McD for break at about 11pm, our dinner! We were all so hungry and McD was actually closed except the drive-through which closes at 2am. So we had to queue in between two cars! It was super funny. Bet the car behind us think we were mad!

Time to take a shower as I feel very sticky now! Yes, gross but it's the truth =p LOL! Need to rest for a 3pm-8pm shift tomorrow...ROAR! Oh there's another stock take next week for accessories and it's on a Thursday. Now I have the option to put my last day at SW on Wednesday or I can make it on a Thursday...we'll see if I'm kind enough to help out =p LOL!

No comments: