Friday 6 June 2008

Retail therapy...

I went to work yesterday. I hate customers! LOL! Anyway, my shift was a 3pm-8pm so before that I was packing some of my stuff. Preparing for home!!! LOL! So yea...I came back after work and remembered that I left my room in a mess =)
Bags and boxes of things on my bed =S
The 'China' bag my mum asked me to buy...lol!
Thursdays are staff discount days at Sports World but sadly, I only can buy for myself (i.e. my sizes) so don't ask me to buy for you anything! LOL! Anyway, I spent again. Retail therapy for the stress of packing...HAHAHA! I bought couple of beachwear and exercise clothes and a top. And two pair of shoes! =p I'm so excited over the shoes I bought because I am! LOL!
Jelly Shoes. Metallic off-white colour.
Very comfy!
This is the love I've been waiting for!
My first ever pair of Adidas! (and I worked for it! Yes, I'm not that fortunate =p)
It's got bling bling at the eyelets!!!
Btw, it says 'Basketball' at the label. So much more for me to get it =p
The best part was, it's only 16.14pounds after discount! OMG right?! LOL!
Yea...shopping is real fun especially when you earn it by putting up with stupidest ever customers! Yesterday I had to walk off from my section that I was tidying to stop looking at the customers! I tidied the back, they mess up the front. I tidy the front, they messed up the back! I'm pretty sure they are not buying anything...they just want to window shop to pass time or something! It's 15minutes to the time the shop closes and they HAD to bring their football-team-family to mess up the shop! It's 7.45pm!!! Go back and eat dinner! Sheesh!
Thanks to that we finished like 40 minutes past our shift. Then the day had to end for the worst. My till was down 20pounds and the till next to mine, 30pounds. Super great! Luckily my till was shared with another colleague so hopefully I'm not the one. Got lectured by the assistant store manager and we left at 8.50pm. They better pay us for that 50minutes!

No comments: