Wednesday 18 June 2008

Second last day in SW...

Today is my second last day at work. Did a full shift and I was instructed to till-train a newbie. Great! The worst thing is, only me and Hassan were the only people who know what's going on in the shop =.= the other THREE girls were new girls. Super quiet and malas...hmm...But it was funny. I was at tills the whole day as I had to till-train a girl to do exchanges. Amazingly I was put to tidy tills and not the BACK! omg omg omg! It's definitely something to omg about! LOL! Anyway, humour of the day:

Customer: Excuse me, do you know where I can find leotards for girls?
New Girl #1: Oh, I'm not too sure.
Customer: Excuse me, do you know where the girls' leotards are?
New Girl #2: I'm not sure, I'm new here.
Customer: Where are the girls' leotards?
New Girl #3: Sorry, it's my first day today, I don't know.
Customer: Do you know where the leotards are?
Hassan: Erm...
Customer: Does anyone know anything around here?! (Walks towards the tills where I was) Excuse me, do you....it's not your first day here, is it?!
Me: LOL! (Literally) No!!! How can I help you?
***************************
Touching moment of the day:
Varun: (Hand clapping gesture) I heard you're leaving? I'm happy for you!
Me: LOL! Thanks! =) Yea, it's my last day tomorrow...
Varun: (Still have his hand clapping gesture) I'm giving you a standing ovation! Good for you! I'm going to miss you...although we've never really talked before.
Me: Aww....thank you! So sweet of you! I'll miss you guys too! (Starting to tear..Damn! I was in the lift then the door closed...wahhh! Additional effect!)
It ain't a good feeling but I will definitely miss Sports World...Hopefully the tears will hold tomorrow! I'm sure I'll tidy the back this time =.=

No comments: