Thursday 19 June 2008

Last day at Sports World!

My LAST DAY at Sports World!!! It was fun =) Come to think of it, it is kinda sad =( But oh well! LOL! During my break, the security guard was having his break as well. I saw his mobile...so cute! LOL! He's got the fierce look but...
Cute pink mobile! LOL!
I took some pictures with some of my colleagues today...
With Filiz, the Turkish mum who's very caring and loving!
With Nadine, one of the longest staff there (4years)
With Shamaila the 'annoying' cutesie! LOL!
(Saw her on the street on Monday without her tudung..she's seriously pretty! She's got really strong features!)
The tills where I was for most of the days.
I had to till-train another two new girls today! OMG! Super penat and had to repeat the same thing twice! Not easy! Salute to teachers!
The jeans at the back section.
2/3 of the back section which I had to tidy most of my time there! Yes, the section that I liked complaining about! LOL!
Amazingly, I actually felt that I liked tidying it today!
Lucy the Assistant Store Manager but does more than the Store Manager =p
Took a final look at the shop I had relationship with for almost 7months!
Yeah, I will definitely miss it! =)

No comments: