Tuesday 24 June 2008

Back home =D

I'm back in Malaysia!!! LOL! The flight back was alright but kinda bumpy for the last 5hours as the weather was bad, according to the pilot. So yea...that was bad! Overall it was alright. I learnt a lesson. Do not get tempted with 'One pound only' deals from Tesco anymore! I bought too much food stuff (especially chocs) till I can 'open a mini market' (says my brother) =.= LOL! So yea...and my hand luggage wasn't the type with wheels so I had to carry it all the way back! The limit was 5kg and obviously mine was at least 10kg!!! My check-in luggage was supposed to be 20kg only but it went up to 28kg =s So I had to unpack it at the airport (Dejavu...same thing happened when I went to UK). Horrible! I had to leave some things behind...sad but true.

It's my second day here and I ate a lot already! Supposed to get rid of the 5kg I gained but don't think it is possible!!! Die! LOL! Oh well...I will still try =D Using my brother's computer to blog so I can't really upload pictures but I will...soon.

I saw a robbery right in front of my eyes today! That was scary! A lady was just standing outside Hartamas Shopping Complex waiting for a cab. Then a motorist made a U-turn right beside her and kinda hit her hard slightly above her chest! I thought it was molestation and I'm sure she thought so too! Then she snapped out of it and realized that her necklace got snatched! She quickly ran to the security guards and told them what happened. Obviously it was too late =.= That happened like 4pm...broad daylight! Now when i see a motorist, I grab hold of my bag tight and try to avoid them! Dangerous! So girls (and guys) be careful yea?

To my high school gang, when want mamak or yum cha?

No comments: