Friday 13 June 2008

Farewell party turn Great!

Last night was a blast! We had a farewell party for most of us who's leaving or left Sports World...it was meant to be at our hall's courtyard but then it was too cold and we decided to move in to Briana's kitchen. She took 20 minutes cleaning it up before inviting us in...So sweet of her! I offered to help her but she said no =p So yea...we had drinks (Fanta, Red wine, Raspberry Bacardi Breezer='OMFG-it's-so-nice', Pepsi) and food (Fried chicken, hot wings, chips) to feast and take loads of pictures! LOL! We also had music blasting with dim lights...so yea...very happening! LOL!

Ching, Briana, Me and Rebecca
Mike, Me and Edita
Rebecca and me (one of the early leavers of SW)
Me and Marta (One of my close colleague)
Kanchan and me (Another close colleague)
All of us from SW
One man, Six women and a cooking place (kitchen...LOL!)
LOL!
We invited many more but some of them couldn't make it so I thought it wouldn't be that fun but it was a blast! Damn! I'm missing them already =( There's many more pictures but couldn't upload them all! LOL! But yea...next Wednesday is the end of SW for me =) Oh oh Oh! It was my last Thursday at SW for me too (staff % day) and so I spent 1, ONE hour shopping at SW after work...LOL! Bought quite a lot of things =p

No comments: