Monday 9 June 2008

Summer madness!

Second last Sunday working in Sports World. Hope it was the last! Customers are really driving me mad! The clothes are cheap enough to bring the shop friggin' 35k+ of business where each till staff receives at least 3.5k on average but they only pay each staff 45pds a day! Mader! Having a bright sunny day makes it even worst! Everyone bring their family in for a wardrobe change!

I got the back section to tidy today and I used 3, THREE hours to finish tidying it! I didn't even have a proper till! I was jumping from till to till as I had to cover breaks (which means that whoever goes on break, i'll take over their till). One minute on exchange till, one minute on a no-exchanges till...pening kepala! Having stupid, irritating, childish customers is already bad enough but a rakan-sekerja nak meng-interesting-kan hari ini dengan meng-annoying-kan rakan-rakan sekerjanya dengan menunjukkan sikap saya-kerja-lebih-lama-jadi-saya-sangat-penting-dan-kamu-kena-dengar-arahan-saya! FYI, awak sama pangkat dengan kita jadi shut the hell up, stop bossing around and do your job!

Conversation #1
Customer: I want to change this size 7 (sandle) to this size 6.
Me: Okay, can I have your receipt please?
Customer: I don't have a receipt.
Me: Oh okay. I'll try to find your receipt on the system but if I can't find it, I can't do it for you...
Customer: What? If you can't find then I can't exchange? Then what am I going to do with this (pointing to the size 7 sandles)? Throw away?
Me: Yea, if I can't find the receipt then I can't exchange it. It is up to you what you want to do with it, it's yours.
Customer: (Very pissed off-but I seriously don't care!) What? What you mean it is up to me? I can't just throw it away!
Me: (Then why do you even suggesting throwing it away in the first place? Bodoh!!! Everyone knows you need a receipt to exchange!) Well I can't access the returns screen without the receipt so I can't exchnage it.
Customer: It's the same pair (as in design)! Just change the size only! Why can't do it?
Me: Yea but I have to put it through the till...I'll try to look up the receipt but if I can't find it then I can't do anything...what was the exact day you bought that? etc.
I found the receipt anyway but he was effing rude! Not like I can control what can be exchnaged and not! Stpd customer!

Conversation #2
Dia: Melissa, seksyen ini tak payah kemas begitu perfect. Mereka boleh kemas pada weekdays anyway.
Saya: Huh? Owh...kay.... (Saya ingat dia tengah bergurau)
Dia: Kalau awak nak mengemas dengan betul-betul, kita tak akan keluar on time.
Saya: Oh...okay (baru faham yang dia bukan bergurau)
15minit kemudian...
Dia: Meeelisssaaaa...saya jumpa sesuatu kesilapan! Baju ini bukan di sini!
Saya: Oh ye ke? Habis, di mana?
Dia: Ini jenis lain, sepatutnya di sini.

Anjing betina betul! Dia yang suruh aku tak payah kemas betul-betul tapi sekarang dia beritahu kesilapan aku! Baju itu sama warna anyway! So it's not that obvious but she's just got to be bossy every minute of her life! ROAR! Luckily I'm leaving this crazy job! Oh and I was actually sweating in the shop! It was THAT hot!

No comments: