Wednesday 4 June 2008

Trip to London Dungeon!

Today was a super fun day! Chat with Mellong this morning about 11am and found out that she, her friend Li Huey and Ming Z planned to go London Dungeon today. I forced her to invite me because I was bored! LOL! I'm kidding =p but she invited me because she 'sayang' me...LOL! At that moment, I got a call from Sports World and was asked if I could work today as they did not have enough staff but too bad, I could use some time off =p So I decided to follow the girls out. No regrets although the hole in my pocket went bigger =S
First stop: Four Seasons, Leicester Square.
(Lunch)
Chinese tea.
Additional spices.
Pancakes and vegetable for... Peking Duck!
Wrap the duck and vegetable with sauce in the pancake. YUM!
Mushroom and pak choi.
My all time favourite, Sweet and sour chicken.
Second stop: London Dungeon, London Bridge.
17.95pounds but we had 2 for 1 entry voucher.
We skipped the toilet and proceed to the "tour". Welcome!
WARNING!!! Viewer's discretion advised...seriously! (Esp. Ching =p)
The anticipation of waiting to go in is scary!
It was dark so we couldn't see but with camera flash...OMG!
Some random hanging thing.
The 'waiting area'.
Baby skeleton.
Executed heads.
Prison.
Water ride...we're 'traitors' being sent for execution.
Traitor's Gate.
Tak tau apa ni.
Anjing gila.
One of Jack the Ripper's victim.
Yea, he took out her intestines.
There were many more things to see and scream about but we were too busy and couldn't capture it all on camera...lol!
The toilet. Had to go after the 'tour'!
Souvenir shop. Damn cute!!! But mahal!
One of the 'facilitator' in the Dungeon.
Key rings I bought. 2.50pounds for both.
This is one damn fascinating machine! That's Ming Z using the machine. Basically you pay one pound and one penny but they distort your penny to something cute! LOL! Before and after!
(It says, "I *heart* you to death at the London Dungeon" Even the back!
Third stop: Primark, Oxford Street. Shopping is SO better than boys =p
Forth stop: Chinatown, Leicester Square.
(Dinner)
We decided to have buffet for dinner at Chinatown. We scouted around for the best shop with more food varieties. Settled for 8.40pounds per person excluding optional 10% service charge which we paid anyway =.="
My first round: Sweet and sour Chicken, Duck, Fried stuffs, Noodles, Button mushrooms and Stir fry broccoli.
Second round: Prawns, Char Siew, Spicy Tofu, 'Satay', Curry potato and Mussels.
Third round: Spicy Tofu, Fried seaweed, Samosa and Spring roll, Keropok, Mussels and Button mushrooms.
Final round: Dessert. The cake is super soft and yummy. I had four =SWalked around Chinatown to 'exercise' after our heavy dinner and we saw Ba Chang...one for 2.99pounds...LOL! NO, we did not buy! Duh! =p
Overall, it was a fun day!!! Spent a lot but worth the experience =) Better than sitting in my 10x10 cubicle =p

No comments: