Wednesday 28 May 2008

I'm a Malaysian Chinese!!!

OMFG! Work today was fine until this Indian customer came up to my till.

Man: U from China?
Me: No! I'm from Malaysia.
Man: Oh Malaysia. Malaysia. (I'm very sure he's got no idea where Malaysia is!)
Me: Yea. Malaysia.
Man: Tonight? Tonight?
Me: (Damn confused look on my face) Tonight...?
Man. Tonight. Tonight.
Me: Sorry? What was that?
Man: Ubi Kentang. ---->wtf does tat mean?! potatoes?
Me: *In my heart* WTFHRUTrying2SsayUPervert! (I looked away!)

I think he was asking if he could get laid tonight! F*cking pervert! I was sooooooo disgusted! He's old enough to be my dad! Ergh! Sicko! Thanks to my China-looking-face, he probably thinks I'm a prostitute! Yuck!!! Hating it!!! That is why I don't like it when people assume that I am from China!

No comments: