Wednesday 7 May 2008

Popcorn and party?!

Handed in the final two assignments =D Super excited! I manage to take few hours of sleep, I mean nap...LOL! Then I went out enjoying the very-hot-weather...The sun is out and there's wind blowing but I was sweating =.= First time sweating in UK like in Malaysia! I was wearing a racer-back top and jeans...that's the last time I'm wearing jeans this season! The heat is just intense. Anyway, I went out to Argos and grocery shopping at Morrisons and Tesco. So I ended up with few more chocolate bars to bring back to Malaysia. Why else would I go Argos if not to get...
Yea, I got my pink-dustbin-looking popcorn maker =D

Currently, there's a party going on outside the courtyard. Today's the University's final closing date for all assignments. Which is why everyone is (partially) free now..especially first year psychology students! They don't have exams! Wtfhowcanthatbehappening...like seriously! Three more papers to go...can't wait! The amount of people at the courtyard just doubled up and Briana (first year psyc student), my colleague from SW just asked me to join her 'at the grass'...yea, and forget bout my exams?! sheesh! Kebisingan!!!

No comments: