Wednesday 14 May 2008

F to the R to the double EE =)

FREE!!! Last paper today!!! Super happy! LOL! It was mad because we had to write not one, not two and not three but FOUR essays in 3hours!!! Each essay was estimated to be 1500 words each, that's like 3 pages!!! Even if you plan out exactly what to write, you wont even have enough time to write 3 pages in 45minutes! Dah la this is not a seen or even part seen paper =.= Anyway, it's over!!! LOL! And I am that close to home =D This is the time I dedicate to shopping and...more shopping!!! LOL! Summer la...need to get more 'summer' clothes...LOL!

Since I was kinda lagging behind in blog posting;
1) Happy Belated Mother's Day to mummy and grandma and my aunties in Aussie and all mothers =)
2) and Man U won the Premier League Champion title!!! Hooray! LOL!


The heat is still horrible here...I know Malaysia is hot but seriously, summer here is no joke! Its dry, stinging heat makes you sweat even if you're just sitting there away from the sunshine! It's THAT hot! Anyway after the final paper today me and the girls (FM, Keshia, Mel Ong, Ming Z and Yong Z) went to 'celebrate' at JD Wetherspoon. Ching went to see her brother so she didn't join us. I had the meal of my life! Okay, I'm exaggerating but it's seriously nice. Mixed Grill- grilled beef, lamb, pork steak and a linconshire sausage with jacket potato and side salad. What is a celebration without alcohol?! I had Smirnoff (vodka) with orange juice =p

All for 6.09 pounds including drink...berbaloi...LOL!

No comments: