Friday 16 May 2008

Guilt!!!

Lately I ate A LOT! Like A LOT!!! My cravings for food has increased!!! *ROAR* Spending time in my room with nothing to do makes me eat more! Seriously need to find something to do!!!

I made caramel popcorn today...
Approximately 10pm at night Keshia invited me to Krispy Kreme with Mel Ong, Ming Z and Yong Z...I was bored so it's no surprise I said...YES! We bought a dozen of mixed variety doughnuts for 8pounds+ and we got a FREE ORIGINAL GLAZED doughnuts each! Apparently, when the 'Krispy Kreme' sign board light turn on, they give out free doughnuts =D
Original Glazed hot and fresh!
Before glazed-After glazed
Our mixed dozen: (From left top, across) Strawberry filled (SF), SF, Maple glazed (MG), Chocolate Dream, Cinnamon apple filled, SF, MG, Lemon filled, SF, Chocolate iced custard filling, SF, Original glazed.
We sat and chat and went home about 12.30am. LOL! Reached home and had...sugar rush!!! Can't sleep! LOL! Anyway that was part 'farewell celebration' for Yong Tze too. She left for Malaysia today...syok!!! Can't wait to go back!!!
*I put on weight =s Had trouble pulling up and buttoning my jeans!!! I feel you, Ching! *Cries*

No comments: