Wednesday 28 May 2008

Turkish again!

Last night we went to the Turkish shop again. This time it's for the farewell for Foong Mei as she is flying back to Malaysia...today =.= LOL! One thing good, the food there is value for money. Every meal was served with Turkish bread and two dips and also Turkish salad. So it is a very satisfying meal with loads of protein. I ordered House Special Mixed Doner: sliced lamb and chicken served with rice. Huge! I even ta pau-ed half back for lunch later today. LOL!
Turkish salad and bread.
Mixed Doner
(under the meat no rice..so it's half rice, half meat! Protein!!!)
I am working 'later' and if you ask me why am I still up so late, I think it is the Turkish tea =.= It didn't have an effect on me the last time I drank it! Maybe because I took a damn long nap in the afternoon also...hmm. Damn! Hopefully it won't rain the whole day or I'll be soaking wet at work =(
The cute Turkish tea which I can't stop taking picture of! It's seriously mini, like shot glass but thinner. LOL!

Can't tidur larh!!!!!!! Sure damn zombie at work later today. Haih!

No comments: