Monday 26 May 2008

Funny customer.

Forgotten to post about something at work yesterday. It was the first time I ever laughed till I turn red AT the tills! It was busy (endless queues at the exchange till as always) and I was serving a customer and her daughter (about 10 years old). The mother then paid with her credit card. The thing is sometimes the card machine couldn't read the chip so it will say on the machine "Use mag (short for magnetic) strip".

Mother: Oh! It says 'use...magic strip'.

Daughter: Mum! Mag strip!

Ching over heard too and she looked at me and there goes the endless giggling for both of us which obviously made my face turn tomato RED!

Mother: (Looked at me) Oh, you've got the giggles too!

Me: Yea! (Laughing like a mad woman)

Ching: She's laughing at you!

Mother: That's okay. It's good to laugh!

That customer seriously is one good comedian. LOL! After they left, I had to fan myself with my hands! Was still feeling the heat then!

The weather had been bad. It was raining badly yesterday morning when me and Ching walked to work. We were just in our hooded jacket (not even water proof)! Today is a bank holiday and I took off from work, luckily. It's still raining badly with wind blowing. All my flatmates are not in (including Ching) and I am watching Supernatural. Bad choice! It's freaking me out!

No comments: