Wednesday 21 May 2008

Day out to Enfield Town

Today I walked to Enfield Town to do some destressing! Why? Because I woke up to a pissifying discovery that someone USED my butter! It's soooo obvious! Deep knife marks which I know I did not make and my butter wasn't even at the same place I left it! Want to curi makan also don't make it that obvious larh! Who is it? I don't know. Tony left today so it might be him as he might not want to buy a new one but he's a gentleman. Ramona have a loaf of bread so it might be her...but I think she has her own butter. Steve is MIA...didn't hear from him at all so I don't know if he's still here or not but if he is, it might be him because he eats only bread and butter for dinner! Aih! My mum ask me to not stress over such small matter...but imagine if the person licks the knife and sink it in my butter!!! Ewww!!!

Hence, I walked to Enfield Town to do some shopping =p I tried on a couple of baju and bought one. LOL! Sale is not on so some clothes are pretty pricey...came back real tired but great exercise =)

Me summer dress =D

Of coz' must camwhore a bit la =p

No comments: