Friday 9 May 2008

Feeling the intense heat!

ONE more paper left!!! Super-duper-hyper-roper-maper-keeper Happy owh-kay!!! I know there's one more paper but STILL! LOL!

I am topless (I got my bra on!) in my room now but of course with the blinds down!!! Can't blame me...it's REALLY REALLY HOT! Dah la no kipas don't even talk about air-cond!!! The worst thing is, my room window is facing the sun AND my freaking window can only open up to 2.5inches gap owh-kay!!! Not yet finish...the window is also designed in a way that when you open it, it blocks the wind from coming in!!! SERIOUSLY BARBIE DOLL!

But being part topless in the room is fine! Unlike some people, they go NAKED walking in the flat...not room but flat, Anwari's flat...LOL! A girl...completely topless (not even bra on) walking around in the flat...and a guy completely naked (yes, like Adam naked)!!! (Source: Ching Yee). Anwari must be traumatized. Poor guy. LOL!

I went to Tesco to get more juice, apples and grapes to store in the fridge! At least something cooling for my going-to-over-heat body! LOL! Oh...one of my flat mate left today...Jeremy. Lucky him...LOL!

No comments: