Saturday 24 May 2008

Turkish meal =)

Half day at work today was boooooooooooored! Time was passing by real slow as the shop wasn't busy. Anyway, I called MAS today to check if I can move my flight forward...but kena bayar =( and the worst thing was...I forgot to ask how much!!! =.=" if it's not mahal, I think I will pay it...lol! I miss hoooooome! LOL! Highlight of the day, food again! LOL! Damn I should stop eating like that! We finally got the chance to belanja BC and Danny a meal. We went to the Turkish shop and had the same thing but the meal was so nice that I can literally eat it everyday! LOL! So yea...I'm filled up! =p We ordered Vadi Special.
Turkish salad.
Turkish bread with dips: tomato and aubergine dip and minty yogurt dip.
The bread is oh-so-soft-and-crunchy!

The main meal...I forgot to take picture! LOL! We dig in as soon as the dish was served =p It was that good la...LOL! Chicken, lamb, beef and rice and roasted vegetable...Very flavourful! LOL! If I go there and eat again, I'll remember to take a picture =p I need to take a rest now!

No comments: