Friday 23 May 2008

Fun in two days.

21st May 2008.
I am really starting to get bored staying in my room so I decided to go out exploring =) It was a long day. Went to Thames Valley University, South Ealing campus (my friend's uni) to tour around...omfg! That Uni is way better than Mdx Enfield campus! They have a culinary department too and as I enter, the smell is just great! They even have a cabinet of figurines and creations made of dark and white chocolates! Not to mention the two huge cabinets of framed up trophies they won!!! Then I went to the Student Union bar to have a game of pool with my friend and I won =p
Chocs deco
Student Union bar
SU bar with pool table!
After that, my friend took me around the area and we went in couple of shopping complexes. Nice area...duh! It's in Zone 3. lol! After that we went to Wood Green to walk around. Even more shopping malls but my friend says, "I've no patience when it comes to shopping with girls" =.=" so we just walked around and went back to the not-so-pleasing Ponders End...
One of the shopping mall.
Then when I got back, I took a quick nap as I had to prepare to go out movie with the M'sian girls. We were 20minutes late but the trailers and ads go on for 30minutes so we did not miss the show =)
It's predictable but still nice =)
After movie, we got hungry (Duh!) and went to eat at a Turkish Restaurant. It's the first time I had a typical Turkish food (well second but the first was a looong time ago) and it was marvellous! We split the bill and each of us paid 2.60pounds and we could not even finish the food! The portion was huge!!! Very berbaloi! Will definitely go again.
Mini waterfall in the Turkish Restaurant
22nd May 2008.
Today was another interesting day. Lately I have been catching up and refreshing my memory of...
Indiana Jones and the: Temple of Doom, Raiders of the Lost Arc, and Last Crusade.
Because today is the screening of...
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
Yea I watched it...LOL! And like every other Indy movies, it's heart-racing! Me likey!

No comments: