Saturday 3 May 2008

Enjoyment...

You think Malaysia's weather is weird?! Think again! LOL! This picture was taken 4.58am...sungguh terang, kan?!

*Keshia, can see your room lights on?! LOL!*
Btw, for the record, I didn't set my alarm to wake me up just to take this picture!!! The friggin' fire alarm went off!!! Then I had to waste an hour turning around on my bed to fall asleep again (at 6am)!!! Hmph!My gedik face when I get a dose of my fav cookie =D Yea, it's half my face! Big right?! LOL!
Got my pay slip today and guess what?! I kena taxed!!! (Ching assumed it's coz' I worked over the limit) I didn't get taxed last few months but this month...74.12pounds!!! OMFG!!! So you people don't think I'm that rich owh-kay! The taxing here is mad! That's like two days of full day work pay!!! *ROAR* Oh, after work we went to check out the popcorn maker (UFO-looking ones) but they don't have it =.=" He said that they will only have stock approaching Christmas...I think I'll have to go for the 'pink dustbin' =p

I went to work 10am-3pm then did SOME assignment and then...went to watch Iron man at 8pm =p I know...I shouldn't be doing this but people belanja so it's not nice to tolak...hehe! Anyway the movie was great! I think it's showing in Malaysia too...watch it people! Hawt! =)

No comments: