Tuesday 6 May 2008

21.5hours(and still counting)without sleep...

What am I doing up so early?! Well, I didn't sleep =) Now I know how Keshia can tahan till 4am in the morning! I got hooked up with my assignments (two) which are due today...5pm. I slept at 3am yesterday and woke up at 9am to continue my work. The whole day today was spent in front of my laptop (keisan my BenQ) till now...And during the day...

The gila ang mohs went up the roof top to "hang out"! Damn noisy owh-kay!!! pfbtt!

Not forgetting to mention the mess they made at the court yard after having their little picnic!

And I'm blogging now coz' I can't sleep. I WAS tired but now totally awake already...sides, looking outside the window, seratus kali tidak boleh tidur!

Taken 5.13am

Taken 5.44am

I'm in my Pajama for nothing and I am eating oats with raisins...LOL! I don't think I'm going to fall asleep anytime soon. Damn! It's 6.20am and I think I should let my poor laptop rest...LOL! Btw, I wasn't the only one working on assignments throughout the night...there are some I-can't-stop-talking-for-a-minute-or-I-will-die anjing betinas laughing and making VERY annoying noises! They seriously can't shut their mouth! Seriously! Worst of all, they are at the same floor as mine and their windows are diagonally opposite mine =.= OMG! The sun is seriously out!!!

No comments: