Tuesday 29 April 2008

Foot-xam mania...

OMG! Arsenal scored 6-2 against Derby County! I'm part studying and part following Yahoo! updates on Premier League Football...don't know why but working in Sports World somehow brought back the like-to-watch-football side of me. LOL! As princessy as I may be (sometimes), I used to watch football owh-kay! Thanks to my dad and brother =.=" Sadly, MU lost to Chelsea 2-1 on Saturday's match...

Anyway, one paper completed!!! YAY! Another one tomorrow. Right after our cognitive psychology paper, we went to Tesco to "release stress"...LOL! Guess what?! I bought MORE chocolates! Damn! Tesco must stop having deals!!! Bought a bag of Maltesers mini packs and a bag of Twix fun size fingers. I will try my very best to save it and bring back to Malaysia....but I opened the Maltesers already...lol! We'll see how it goes =)

Oh!!! I managed to resist myself from Gregg's choc-chip cookie today!!! =p

No comments: