Wednesday 16 April 2008

My fav cookie!

The well known bakery for Middlesex Uni, Enfield campus students is....Greggs. Why? Because it is just outside the Uni compound and simply because it is a BAKERY! LOL! Although some of the edibles could be pricey, some of them are reasonable and kesedapan! My personal favourite is their Choc chip cookie...wahhh!!!! Damn orgasmic! It's like Subway cookies but BIGGER and NOT TOO SWEET! If you eat it straight after you buy it, it's crunchy at the sides and chewy in the middle. If you keep it for a bit (saving the best for last), it's all over chewy which is still good! *ROAR* Have to meditate...~ummmmm~ Btw, I didn't spend my salary on this owh-kay...it came with the medication below...LOL!

That is one huge, crunchy-at-the-side, chewy-in-the-middle cookie! Me likey! =p

A very nice colleague (and friend) of mine knew I was sick and therefore, bought me medicationS as "I am too lazy to buy it". LOL! Paracetamol is like Panadol back home...super popular to cure headaches to pains and fever etc etc. Yea, and the 2 Choc Chip cookies came together...LOL! Super sweet friend =)

No comments: