Wednesday 2 April 2008

Blasting Fool's Day =)

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! Must watch:

Hawt! LOL!
Today I had so much fun! LOL! Well just the later part of the day =p Basically chat with my mum and bro online and then I went out 'Easter egg hunting' at Morrisons (and to Sainsbury IF there isn't any at Morrisons). Thanks to the hint from my peeps back home =.= LOL! Tesco is out of Easter eggs considering it is a week past Easter. Anyhow, I was lucky and managed to buy some eggs for you guys and girls =) I also spotted some good deals on Kit Kat...something my mum had asked me to get since she first lay her taste buds on it =p There were too many things on deal but my basket was too full so I had to stop buying (Spent 2hours there!). Some of the things I got from Morrisons:
I came back with aching shoulders =.= You guys better buy me a HUGE meal for that! LOL! For some reason, I had this crazy idea. Go cinema watch movie! Super random owh-kay! Last minute planning. Showered and went off to get tickets. LOL! The next movie was at 9.15pm so I had dinner at McD with my friend and guess who I bumped into?! There was a reunion for Yuman (he came back from his home-country) but I thought it was canceled =.=" So I bumped into them (unexpectedly)...so we took a picture:
Got back from movie late but the movie is suuuuper nice! I would be thankful to anyone who is willing to download the soundtrack and send to me =) LOL! My uni block downloading programs so I can't download *cries* I might just go crazy and get the DVD (McD gave me a voucher taking 2pounds off when spent 9.99pounds and above at HMV=like Tower Records)! But mahal right?! Sobz! One thing I like about here, the cinema tickets are damn cheap! Student price=5.50pounds AND you can use '2 for 1' voucher so it's like 2.75pounds per person!!! Imagine paying RM2.75 for a cinema movie in Malaysia...*can't imagine*

*Random*
One of my favourite lunch dish:
Tortilla chips with baked beans and melted cheese~
*Peace ouT*

No comments: