Monday 31 March 2008

Bright!

Waiseh!!! So fun walking back from work today! As mentioned yesterday, the clock was forwarded one hour. So it is SUPER bright when I walked home today (7pm). Usually it will be pitch dark at this hour! One of my colleague teased me: "Melissa, it's so bright! You can see where you're walking back to now...". One word...WHATEVER! LOL! She's one of the anjing betina =p Anyway, it was really exciting to leave the shop before sunset. It somehow makes me think it is not time for dinner yet because it is still bright. LOL!
One more week before lectures start and I HAVE NOT start my assignments. SHOOT! I am going to dedicate this final week to finish it (at least some of it)!!! *Fingers crossed*

Ching Yee went to visit BC over the weekend and she stayed over. I would very much like to go but I was stuck with work =( LOL! She came back today and ta pau-ed for me...

Bubur Cha-cha~

Some random pictures that fascinated me =p Bought it after Easter so the price was reduced and yes, I was tempted again =p

3 (chocolate) eggs in a box.

Cute-ness! (the white thing is fondant)

Look properly! They actually made the 'yolks' too! LOL!

Malaysia mana ada?! LOL!

No comments: