Sunday 23 March 2008

Snowing on Easter morning~

23rd March 2008!!! Happy Easter!!! LOL! I woke up at 7.30am today and it was snowing...heavily! Super fun! LOL! This time I managed to take couple of snaps and a video too! The video is super clear compared to the pictures =p It was really nice. I banged on Ching Yee's door to wake her up to see it but...no sound from her so I left her alone =p Seeing and feeling (yes, I went down to 'touch' it...LOL!) snow for the very first time in my life, definately a moment to remember =) Here are some pictures...it looks like rain drops but it's NOT! LOL! If any of you want to have a look at the video, let me know and I'll send you a copy =) It's REALLY nice!




Going to make a dinner meal for Boon Choo and Danny this Easter =) Will update soon!

Ok I decided to upload the video here =p Enjoy~

No comments: