Tuesday 4 March 2008

Picture updates...

Picture updates from Boon Choo's place =p

Kesedapan!



Stir-fry vege with prawns.

Curry chicken.

'Siew yoke'- very tender!

Sugar-ed cuttlefish (from Malaysia)!!!
Can you see the cake we had for dessert at the back?! LOL!

Wahhhhh!!!
Sadly, I was too filled up so I only ate two =p

*Speechless*
My all time favourite!

CNY peanut cookies!

The animals...LOL!
Ching told me she REALLY want a tattoo. I asked her to search up on the net for pictures to give her a rough idea. She told me she wants this:
SuupeeeeeeR SweaaaaaT!!!
*Credit: Picture taken from Ching Yee.

3 comments:

kuching said...

You have to add also that I was joking lah!! I had a jolly good laugh. LOL!

And why you announce I want a tattoo. I sendiri pun belum announce you announce already.

Melissa said...

Bwhahahahha! U damn lag lorh! Waiting for u to blog about it is like waiting for the guys to send their freaking part for PSY2013! LOL!

-from the heart- said...

lol!!! you ppl are farney!
btw, lots of food there Mel! ALWAYS hungry after reading ur blog one...