Sunday 16 March 2008

Easter Hols!

What is up?! Nothing much really...(besides the sky and clouds)

It's Easter Hols!!! Having three weeks break (Yeah, babeh!) LOL! But I will spend it doing my assignments....yea, I know...boring...*Yawn*

I requested to work extra hours but I did not get it =p In a way, I don't care. At least it gives me more time to catch up on my studies (Not like I'm lagging in my studies, Owh-kay!)

I went to the Cinema yesterday and watched 10,000BC. Before that, I had a quick meal at Old Orleans. A serving of Tortilla chips, baked potatoes, spiced barbequed chicken wings, salad, onion rings and two sauces (BBQ and some white sourish sauce). It was alright but I still prefer TGI's Time Square Big Share! Gosh! I'm drooooooling =p Anyway, ade orang belanja so it was ok =)

Got back from work today and I am damp =.= Damn weather! Hopefully it won't rain tomorrow after work because I'm going to stay over at Boon Choo's. I shall jump in bed now...got to wake up early for work tomorrow...

Btw, Happy Easter to all!

No comments: