Wednesday 19 March 2008

At Boon Choo's lately.

When I get sick of rice and noodles for dinner (Friday)...

Onion and sweet radish omelet, stir fry vegetable and jacket potato =p

My lunch for work (Sunday): Noodles with cabbage, carrot, onion, black fungus and char siew chicken =p
On Sunday after work, I went to Boon Choo's house to stay over for a night. Ching was there too but she went earlier. Anyway, we somehow ended up staying two nights there =p I ate alot...as usual *Sigh*


Stir fry pork and red peppers in black bean sauce.

Roasted chicken.

Stir fry mixed vegetable.

Smoked, black peppered mackerel (fish).
Today (Tuesday), we went to Hendon campus to check out our soon-to-be campus. We are moving campus in September because the current campus is sold to someone. So we are now merging with Middlesex Hendon Business school. It is super high tech!!!
Entrance.

Main foyer.

A mix of traditional and modern architecture.

The refectory! Like high class food court!
In desperate need of sleep...! Goodnight!

3 comments:

-from the heart- said...

wow! the new campus is SUPERB!!!!

Melissa said...

Tell me bout it! LOL! Business school ma...kaya raya to do renovations =p

Mel O said...

Haha. You will be there soon. NEW building some more okayz?! Siok la you people! I was in Hendon also last week. I think I know Hendon well enough now. Macam my own campus. LOL