Monday 10 March 2008

Trip to Nottingham...


Back from Nottingham!!! It was fun =) Especially traveling with the group of friends I went with! Well the main reason we travel all the way there is to attend the 'Nottingham Malaysian Night 2008'. We stayed at the Nottingham Uni halls and OMFG!!! Their halls is NOTHING like ours! It's like staying in a hotel! Not kidding! (Check out the pics) Anyway, the main performance was a play entitled 'Tangisan Selendang a.k.a. The Weeping Shawl' and also several local performances- silat and traditional dances. The ticket itself cost 10pounds but it was worth experiencing =) We had a box of kuih and bandung/tea (tasted like teh tarik but wasn't tarik-ed) for refreshments. I think I over-dressed...I'll let the pictures do the talking =p
Towel, shampoo and conditioner provided!!!
Own mini fridge in the room!!!
En suite with shower screen!!!
Two on a single bed =.=
Sitting on the heater =p
The stage before play starts.
Freebie from Notts Malaysian Night 2008.
Melissa Ong and Melissa Lim =p
Me and Ming Zi.
Here goes the cam whores...
Love this shot =p
Ming Zi, Mellim, Mellong and Yong Tze.
Ching and me.
Us surrounded with pretty flowers~

We went shopping at Notts too! I saw something I couldn't resist! It was too pretty to let it go!!! I took a loooooong time deciding what colour I wanted because both was so pretty!!! LOL! I finally bought it =p Then we went to Primark too! My usual shopping paradise =p How can I walk out empty handed?! LOL!
Nice horh?!?! I have this thing for Playboy brand =p

I got a very shocking news...a very sad news...Yuman (a very very nice colleague of mine) QUIT!!! How the heck did he come up to that decision?! Ask Sports World larh! Stup*d management! He's like the most experienced and hardworking staff for the upstairs department (where I'm working in) and he had definitely thought me ALOT! I'm so gonna miss him *Cries* HAIH...can't imagine working without him around. Anyway, I came back from Notts on Sunday evening and I straight away went to McD to meet up with Yuman, Hassan and Briana for Yuman's farewell. It was such a emotional moment! Sux! Anyway, Hassan bought us all a medium set 'Chicken Legend' meal AND a McFlurry on top of that! Another nice guy =p Well I think he's got discount anyway because he's a quite high ranking staff in one of the McD. It was a very satisfying meal...especially when you don't have to pay for it =p LOL!
Me and Yuman.
Hassan, Briana and me (I'm sitting on her lap =p)

Us at McD with our McFlurries =p

2 comments:

Hwei Ming said...

wo....... notthingham...nice... :)

Melissa said...

LOL! Indeed =)