Thursday 27 March 2008

Easter weekend~

Seems like a long time since my last post =p my apologies! Ching managed to take a nice shot of the sleet on 22nd March 2008...

Nice right?! Like sugar =p
Easter Updates!!!

23 March 2008.

Me and Ching went to BC's house to stay over for Easter weekend. We decided to treat them (For once! They are always treating us =p) with a traditional Easter dinner meal =) Here goes:

Sliced chicken breast with onion and sage stuffing, boiled vegetable, chips and Yorkshire pudding served with chicken gravy.

The set up.
We over cooked! Extras at the middle...
The three bottles: Wine, English mustard and cranberry sauce (fantastic with chicken)!

The wine we had. Lambrusco. Super yummy!

Dessert: Red bean and black glutinous rice soup.
24th March 2008.
Woke up, and it was snowing again!!! =D
The room (where me and Ching bunk in) window view. Exactly facing a kindergarten play space =.="

Boon Choo's front yard.

Snow on grass =)

How can the cam whores miss this one?! =p (Yes, we're not properly dressed!)

Dinner: Tom Yam noodles (spaghetti) with prawns and pork. Super yummy! The spicy-ness made me slurp down THREE friggin' plates!!! *ROAR*

Dessert: Cocoa coated truffles.

It looks normal but it is super addictive (and fattening)!
25th March 2008.
The last day at BC's. Had a superb dinner again =p
Broccoli with oyster sauce and spring onions.

Salmon with soy sauce and spring onions.

MORE salmon!!! *wicked laugh*

Chinese style stir fry noodles (spaghetti).

Finally, SOUP! SUPER sweet soup!!! Herbal soup =)
26th March 2008 (today).
Had an interview for NI (National Insurance) number at Camden today. It's a compulsory number for working people. When I came out of the tube station, SHOCK OF MY LIFE!!! 90% of the people on the streets were gothified! The shops remind me of Petaling Street but instead of fake Prada and Gucci, they were selling kinky hand cuffs, punk rock and skeletal merchandises. I wanted to take a picture but I fear for my life =p so I only managed to take a quick shot of the Camden Market.
Somehow in this shot, the people are from the 10% (dresses normally).
I spent about 2-3hours walking along Camden High Street, enjoying the goth-ness and I finally had enough and so I went to...Central London! LOL! I came out at Chinatown and I passed by couple of phone unlocking shops. I managed to get my LG Viewty unlocked! *jumps in joy* The guy was funny (Note: The whole convo was in Cantonese):
Me: Do you unlock LG Viewty?
Him: Let me see.
Me: (shows phone) How much do you charge?
Him: 10pounds. With Chinese language. If you don't want then I'll do it for 8pounds.
Me: Oh ok...I'll come back in a minute.
Him: Ok la...I'll do it for 6pounds. "Special price" for you.
Me: (LOL) Har?! So hard to count...5pounds larh!
Him: Ok.
And now I can use a Malaysian SIM in my Viewty!!! Hoorah!

At Chinatown worh! From bottom left: BBQ chicken pie, egg tart, curry bun, ham tan soh, polo fire bun, lou poh peng =D but 6.50pounds *cries*
After that I took a bus (raining marh) to Oxford street for...shopping (duh!) =p First stop, Primark! Left the shop with two tops (I know my mum is shaking her head now =p). I have the urge to spend money today *guilty look* LOL! I have two pairs of green earings but no tops to go with! So I ended up with two green tops >.<
One of my new top. Over sized green striped top with ribbon belt.

Bought these in a 99p store in Camden. Normal retail price: 1+pounds each. So I jimat-ed =p

No comments: