Friday 7 March 2008

New things =)

Lots of drama lately but don't have the time to blog about it...LOL! I'm going to Nottingham tomorrow!!! Yeay! LOL! Anyway, thanks to the two Rachels! They sent prezzies to us all the way from Aust! Lovely girls =)
My earring from Rachel Mooi.


Phone charm and earring from Rachel Puan.
My flatmate's disgusting more-than-few-days cooking!!! ERGH! She just left it to rot on the stove...interesting!
Furry moles growing already!!!

My dinner is nothing like that eww thing up there!
Tuna pasta =)

Ching caught in action =D

Owh!!! I got a NEW bed!!! =p
My bed was sunken so I complained and I got a new bed to put on my old one. So it is super high now...LOL!

5 comments:

Aneeqa said...

ewww...the pot soo...ICKY! lol. Love the cell phone charm sis~! Pweetyy~

juyehh said...

hi! JuYi here.

just dropping by to say YOU HAVE A REALLY PRETTY TATTOO :D

Melissa said...

I know!!! So very icky!! LOL! I love it too =p my friend knows my taste! LOL! Im using it now...hehehe

JuYi: Heya! LOL! Thanks gurl *Winks* Well i have to say, the tattoo artist is fantabulous =)

Aneeqa said...

haha i see the nonohon~~ i tot u din bwing XD

Unknown said...

OMG!!! disgusting sial...
I'm referring to ur flatmate's leftover food, not ur food *hehhe...*