Tuesday 22 April 2008

Stress period calls for...FOOD!

I will not be updating that frequent this few weeks due to the (very) heavy load of assignments and final exam papers. Anyhow, work on Sunday was mad! One of our staff did not turn up for work and we were lack of staff (again)! I was UNFORTUNATELY put to the exchange/customer service till and had to tidy the BACK section for close down. SWEET! Oh well, after work I just had to take it out. Me and Ching Yee went to McD and had a Deli meal! Bwhahahhahah! The deli of the day for Sunday is super sedap!

Yummy meal =p

Chicken and bacon deli in brown bread toasted with cheese =)
(Healthy, kan?)

Lately I ran out of munching options. I decided to stop snacking on chocoloates (more like reduce, not stop =.=), biscuits, wine gums, crisps and alot more fattening stuff! So I bought a bag of....popping corn =D The sad thing is, I don't have butter (don't want to buy because I'm goin back to Malaysia soon)! So I ate it with drizzled honey only...Super not-so-fattening!!! LOL!

No comments: