Tuesday 15 April 2008

Lagged...

11th April 2008.
We went to BC's to have dinner again =) Just a simple meal. Well we wanted to watch some TV so BC invited us to her place.
Simple stir-fry mixed vegetable.
Bacon and tofu with onions.
Turkey.
Mixed fruits for dessert =)
13th April 2008...7am!!!
Work was at 9am so I had to wake up at 7.30am to get ready. Guess what?! The oh-so-long-never-trigger fire alarm went off! At 7am! Just something I need huh?! NOT! We went out in our PJs and had that I-am-still-asleep look on our not-so-happy face! We were super shocked to see what happened. There was an 'accident' in one of the rooms in the flat right below ours. Look...
An argument, maybe?
That is one friggin' thick window, owh-kay!
Shattered glass on the ground below.
Some really huge chunks.
We didn't know what happened but the cops were called and the fire alarm was turned off. Of course I went back to bed for 20minutes! Which resulted to being 5minutes late for work...heck, who cares =p
14th April 2008.
Developmental Psychology MCQ paper. *ROAR* Did not feel good before the exam...did not feel any better after it! I caught a horrible virus from my colleague at work. She was at the till beside me...that's why! I'm officially having fever and sore throat. Not to worry, I had my doses of Malaysian Acti-fast Panadol. It's not working...yet! As I stare out the window at 5.30pm...
Hail storm...lol.
Anyway, I decided to spend the whole day drinking liters of water and watching:

Season 2 of Men, men, men, men, manly, men, men, men...LOL! Borrowed the DVDs from someone =p

No comments: