Monday 7 April 2008

Snow again!!!

Spring is officially here...
Flowers ONLY!!! lol.
The season for curry mee hoon? LOL!

The day before Ching Yee's first day at work, we went to BC's place to have dinner. It's a Friday and I was working so I went after work. We had:
'Satay Chicken'
Carrot, potato and swede mash.
Home-made meatball and spring onion soup =)
Boiled parsnips with onion glaze.
Due to the 'Uni come-back' from Easter break, the people have been jamming up the Internet connection =.= So me and Ching Yee was Internet-less from Friday night till Sunday evening. @&$*%#^ LOL! Anyway, today was heck of fun! Early morning Ching came banging my door (down) and shouted 'LOOK OUTSIDE!!!'. I was supposed to wake up for work but I turned off the alarm and took another 10-15minutes of sleep =p So I went to the window and OMFG!!!
So white!!!
It was snowing so heavily till the grass is covered with snow!!! Weird that it was snowing now, since it is...SPRING?! LOL! I just couldn't help it but

When you're feeling emo


Seriously too jakun already =p It was time for us to go work and we were couple of minutes late because we...*ahem* was having fun along the way =p
Coke bottle by the road side~
Uni car park.
My hand print weih!!! LOL!
Shoe print~ =p Snowball!
Peace~ (First time wearing my wind breaker out) One of the uni's courtyard.
On the way to work: Spring and snow.

No comments: