Tuesday 3 March 2009

Adventure?

The way to Uni...construction still going on. Everyday the roads are busy with 'ham sap' construction workers and loud drilling machines. Worst of all, the disgusting muddy pathway! Yes, I'm just complaining for fun =p I know it's for the better anyway! They're bringing the road lower so the buses could go under the railway bridge (because they cant bring the railway bridge higher). LOL! I know, I like taking pictures of random stuffs I pass by and blogging about it =p
Interesting sight. LOL!
Look how deep they brought the road down!
Dinner tonight: Chicken Kiev with boiled vegetables and seasoned, roasted potato wedges =)
I did an adventurous thing today. I bought a pineapple recently and I attempted to cut it by myself. Huak!
My fairly huge pineapple.
Yes, there's an instruction tag attached to it. LOL!
My pineapple with the 'head' and 'tail' chopped off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And I forgot to take picture of the final outcome. LOL! (Excuse for not putting up picture of unsymmetrical cubes of pineapples) =p
It was really sweet though =) I was eating and cutting at the same time that I forgot how many I was actually eating! Pineapples are known for it's fiber and...acidity! Those of you who know me well would know this is the silliest thing I've ever done! Eating huge amounts of pineapple in the evening when I am prone to...Gastric Attacks!
Yes, my stomach is feeling funny now...like some tingling burning sensation. Milo time!
*PS: People back home, don't ask me to cut a pineapple for you okay? I'll just buy it from the fruit stalls! LOL! It's no easy job! =p

No comments: