Friday 27 March 2009

Fairytales

I was reading Grace's blog and I came across something which I personally think does not make sense. The post was from a forwarded email so this post is not about me debating with her post but more like me debating against the concept of artificial-fairytale-like assumptions. LOL!

Holdin Hands
-> Girls : If you want to hold his hand, gently bump into it a couple of times.
-> Guys : Grab it if it happens more than once.
(I can tell you, some insensitive guys would say, "Why are you walking into me?!" Yeap, I know!)

Cuddling
-> Girls : When you want to cuddle with him, tell him you're cold.
-> Guys : Automatically move closer to her.
("Cold? Cover up!" I know....so =.=""")

Movies
-> Girls : During a movie, if he puts his arm around you, tilt your head on his shoulder
-> Guys : Lift her chin up and kiss her.
(Eyes on screen, hands in popcorn! LOL!)

Loving each other
-> Guys : When she tells you she loves you, look deep into her eyes, give her a peck on the lips, and tell her you love her too... And mean it.
(The worst thing to hear from a guy after you tell him you love him, "Thank you!"-Charlie Harper, Two and a Half Men. LOL! I wouldn't think that any guys would actually have the balls to do the above, the most they will say is "Me too", or "Cool", or "Okay", or "I know"...pfbt! If I'm a switch, you just turned me off...yea, safe the environment! Woot! =p)

Laying below the stars
-> Girls : When you're both laying under the stars, put your head on his chest and close your eyes as you listen to his steady heart beat
-> Guys : Whisper in her ear and link your hands with hers.
(First of all, it will be difficult to actually find a clean, unpolluted location to lay down. Secondly, if only they have the patience to actually stare at those couple of dots in the sky with you! They'd much rather play games and spend time on "killing the boss" pfbt! Thirdly, this is just so impossible! LOL!)

I know, I am such a hater...LOL! I am entitled to my own opinions, thankyouverymuch *wink wink* Okay I am not in my best mood because I accidentally sliced my pinkie finger when I was cutting an apple (Ching, if you're reading this, yea it was pretty much like the potato incident you had). Not to mention the PMS weather! It is like we're in a Science Planetarium project and the school kids get to come by and press buttons to see how we get tortured in different weather changes, all in one day! Yes, it is that bad! Enough of complaining, back to @$$@y$!

No comments: