Saturday 21 March 2009

Everything is...

I did it again...hopefully this time I won't change my mind again.
(Single ladies in the house, let me hear you say, "Woot woot!") =p

I am more determined...it is for the better! Yeaahh babeh, yew can dew it! LOL! I know...I'm weird...it's the stress!

One more week to hand in those essays! And two weeks to write up my dissertation (which I have not started AT ALL)! Two days after dissertation due...EXAMS! #%&$*%($*$&#^#

I need to play sports...basketball...or go to the gym! *aauuummm*
It has been such a long time since I last saw you,
Days passed and I've missed you,
I took you for granted sometimes,
But I will appreciate you more now.
I know you have been there for me,
Waking up to your presence put a smile on my face,
Something I needed daily to make my day,
But will pull me down when taken away from me.
Please understand how much I need you,
Your brightness,
Your warmth,
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
My dear SUN!

LOL! I know it sounds weird, spontaneous owh-kay! It's been sunny lately and it is good! Now I have more choices when it comes to choosing clothes to wear out =p

No comments: