Thursday 12 March 2009

Go bananas! Woot!

I have been busy busy busy...with so many things =s And busy with finishing up my bananas =p
Banana cake #2
It was just too good =p
Craved for something sweet.
Banana custard and choc chips with sprinklies =)
Sliced bananas with muesli and milk for breakie
Szechuan chicken with rice, stir fried vege and roasted potatoes for dinner
Goreng pisang for supper (11pm)!
LOL! Suddenly have this craving for Goreng Pisang and I went for it! Making it was way easier than I thought. It made me wonder how I take things like this for granted in Malaysia. Buying food off stalls and shops when I could actually make my own and even alter it to be more healthy. Since it is so accessible in Malaysia, I doubt I will be as determined to do all this when I am back. LOL!
The banana was ripe so it literally melt when you bite it! Crunchy batter on the outside and kinda caramelized banana flavour on the inside *drools* Two bananas and I ate them all within 10minutes?
Damn! I am so going to put on weight! Dangerous! For some reason, my appetite has GREW and I think my stomach is expended or something...I crave for food too much! =( Stop Mel, STOP! It must be the assignments! =p
I need retail therapy!
I need McFlurry!
I need Chicken and chips!
I need a facial!
I need to thread my eyebrows!
Hmm...they're more like WANTS =p but I NEED to sleep!

No comments: