Sunday 29 March 2009

Retail therapy...woops!

I finally went shopping yesterday! Monday is the day to hand in all assignments (except dissertation)...such a relief! Hence, the 'celebration'. LOL! I went to Oxford Street and thought of going to Regent Street too but...I decided to go back after 1/3 of Oxford street! The sales are too tempting =p It doesn't look like I've bought alot of stuff but I've already bought a top and a dress from http://www.asos.com/ so...yea...waiting patiently for it to arrive =p
*The front of the top
*And the back =D
*The dress!!!!
(*Pictures credit to Asos)
Here comes the series of cam-whore pictures...LOL!
My bright yellow lace dress @ 4.89GBP
Comes in blue, red and a very nice green!
My hair is super long! I like how it looks...LOL!
Yeap, bought matching shoes too! LOL! Yellow jelly pumps @ 1.96GBP. Now who says Primark doesn't have nice stuff? =p
Bomb of the day...Stripe Blazer from Next @ 20GBP. They were having a 2day sale and this was originally 45GBP =) Always wanted to get something like this...formal yet casual (denim-like material).
LOL! It's....*speechless*
And I bought another pair of sandal at Primark for 1.96GBP to match my Carlo Rino during summer. A little off colour but still similar =) The sandals comes in...11 colours...if I remembered correctly. Yes, it was soooo tempting to get them all! LOL!
Food section:
This is not a snowball...
Yes, it is one humongous mushroom! LOL! (dedicated to my bro =p)
Dinner some days back: Stir-fry mushrooms, minced beef, chopped white and savoy cabbage on white rice. Sedaps yo! =p
Last night had something similar but this time with spaghetti noodles and peas (reminds me of fuk kin mein *cries*)
I can go on and on and on about yesterday but to make it short:
-shopping on Saturday was mad, it was CROWDED! Didn't bother to try on clothes, the queue was just ridiculous (also the payment queue but I can't escape that, can I? LOL!)
-only went in about 5 shops? Yea...sad!
-raining the whole day and hail storm when I was in the bus on the way home (phew!)
-was drenched in rain during and after shopping =p but worth it!
-oh yea, got scouted by a casting agent when I was walking along Oxford street (hoping it is not a scam! *fingers crossed*)
-ate dinner in the dark in conjuction with Earth Hour...but had my laptop on to make sure I wasn't stuffing my nose instead.
Last but not least...
*
*
*
*
*
Thank you for reading this super long post! LOL!
Okay, please keep your wtf faces now...I don't pose like this all the time and never will =p Just a teaser! Laugh with me now...Ha-Ha!

No comments: