Thursday 2 April 2009

Asos-mania!

Today my package finally arrived!!! Woot!
Cute package. Sealed up bag =)
So nicely wrapped!


My TOP!!! Front view, three diamond buttons!
(Sorry, poor cam quality =p used the front cam)
The back!!! *hearts* A diamond button.
This is my dress...it is SUPER short! *boo hoo*
When I raise my hands, gone case!
Okay it may look like it is not that short from the front but the back, it is very obvious (because I have a fairly fleshy butt)! Also because it is a baby-doll dress, it is definitely not something you would wear in windy places! It will not only fly up but it will fly up HIGH!


I went to the website to check again and I realize that the size I took was for petite =.= Grrr! They have the exact same dress but the skirt is 5inches longer. Thinking if I should exchange for that or just go with a refund. Hmmm...do I look good in it?

Anyway, Asos have GREAT shoes!!! Because I went to check the dress, I ended up checking MORE stuff =sScary?! No! Nice what! =p
Simple but nice!The best black pair! Totally love this but only size 8 left!!! *sobz*
I love this tooooo! If there is my size, I WILL buy it but no more pink *cries* Only grey left...because this is the exact same style and in pink Victoria Beckham was seen wearing. Pft!
Oooooooooo =)
Cute! But not my favourite.
The (2nd) best pink pair! Totally loves! Maybe I should get it for my 21st Birthday party?! LOL! *flying daggers coming for me all the way from Sri Putramas*

*Shoe pictures credit to Asos.

No comments: