Monday 27 April 2009

Chocolatey

It looks pretty right?!??!?!? =p Taste fantastic too!!! LOL! Okay enough of bragging =p Lately I have eaten a substantial amount of chocolates and I should STOP but I can't =.= I think I ate about 2-3BARS (as in like the 250g bars) in a WEEK! SHITAKE! And yesterday I couldn't resist making...
Chocolate fondue =)
I didn't want to use melted chocolate so I made the fondue sauce from scratch...cocoa powder, butter, sugar and water. NICE!!!
Sliced apple
STRAWBERRY!!!
(It's the strawberry season now...lol!)
Latest craving...gummies!
Late night studying calls for gummies and...
Naturally chilled Red Bull! LOL!
It is really cold at night so if you need anything chilled, just put it outside your window sill =)
Next paper on Thursday...
Going to make another dose of fondue =p
(NEED THE GYM!)

No comments: