Saturday 18 April 2009

ASOS mania part 3!

WARNING: CamWhore ALERT!!!
Proceed only when you think you can take it =)
It arrived!!!
No, not all mine =p Not so kaya-raya!
*Student tips: Order with your friends and share the delivery cost =)
My dress that I was so fickle minded about but finally got it and is totally grateful that I got it! Fuh~ LOL! It comes with the Limited Edition canvas bag (but hor, tissue paper thin lo =.=)
My vest!!! The black top is not included =p
The back of the vest.
My DRESS! *hearts* I so love it!!! But it is a little too big thou =( It is not that obvious but I had to fold in the top of my bra to hide it =.= LOL! A little tailoring will do! But omg la!!! So nice right?! LOL! Great buy I tell you! The dress is all sold out now...that's why I can't exchange for a smaller size =.=
The other day I went to my relative place for dinner...opportunity to dress up =p camwhore session starting...you are warned!
My assets are small, shaddap!Sombong doh! LOL! I like how my hair and my arms look in this pic =p
XOXO to Nick and Grace...you know why *wink*
Yea I like this pic too =p
My relative gave me a HUGE bag of 'wild garlic' (the green stalks with white flowers). Basically I can stir-fry it or use it as a garnish like spring onion or...too lazy to try other styles. LOL! She got it from a park! Free vege growing in parks...COOL! Free vege for me...SUPA-COOL! =p But it certainly feels weird eating the flowers. It was supposed to be a bud when you cook it but because it's been some days, the flowers are starting to bloom! LOL! Whatever...still food!
Handing in dissertation on Monday! Can't wait!

No comments: