Saturday 4 April 2009

Skype Hype!

Lately I have been eating fruits and yogurt for breakfast/brunch. Didn't have milk to eat with my muesli =p

With a oat biscuit Diced apples and pears in blueberry yogurt

Highlight for today...I installed Skype! WooooooT! Not only me but my two best buds installed it too...so we talked online for like 4-5hours? Yea...crazy! LOL! Totally had fun! So if you have Skype, please add me! LOL! My contact list is so sad =s Oh and I did a Weemee but didn't install it because if I do, I won't be able to put my cam-whore pictures as my display picture =p
So me right?! I know!!!!! LOL!
Anyway, it is 3.20am and I am Milo-ing (hungry!!!). Just finished my d*mned SPSS analysis for my dissertation! GAWD! Two more days to write up a whole report to show my supervisor...great =.=
Oh yea! Foong Mei bought my dress from me! LOL! She look way cuter in it larh! The skirt was till her kness! If only it was till mine! Ish! It's my fault for choosing the wrong length anyway =( Anywho...this makes me want the shoes from Asos BADLY! *control Mel, CONTROL!!!*
Goodnight!

No comments: